Click to engorge
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Monday, April 24, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
So the first pic is me 10 months ago, and the second is me two days ago.
My journey has been to improve my health and diet. And, lose a little weight in the process.
I've had a few questions about how I did it so here it is:
- Over the period of the first month I reduced my meal portions down to half.
- I increased my water intake.
- I decreased my soda intake by 80% -1 soda to four bottles of water.
- I also replaced my full sugar Cherry Coke with Cherry Coke Zero.
- I reduced my overall intake of sugar and fat but DID NOT cut them out.
- I treat myself when I choose to knowing the potential effects.
- I also started walking 3 x week. At least 4000 steps at a time which equals about 2 miles.
My journey has been satisfying and surprising. I have been surprised at how the changes to everything have actually been pretty minor AND I am not desperate or feeling deprived.