Friday, September 23, 2016

A Bump In The Road

So.................. I blogged about 3 months of no incident.

I actually made it to 4 months.  I'm not in an episode but I am not well and not coping.  The immigration process is the boogey-man.

The amount of information they require is overwhelming to the point of paralysis.  You name it and they want it.  As far back as possible.  And you are supposed to think about what they want, back when they want it, even though 10 years ago you didn't know you would want it yourself.

Money.  Photos.  Affidavits from friends.  Emails.  Plane tickets.  Cards.  Letters(?)  omg.

I want to crawl under a rock.  But I can't.  I have to do this because it's the rest of my/our life/lives.

#MountainOfStress


2 comments:

BosGuy said...

Take a deep breathe and you can get through this. I have scores of friends who have gone through this process and it is a royal pain in the ass and you'll have to deal with a lot of jerks, but you'll get through it.

Damien said...

BG - thank you very much for this. My apologies I only just saw this.

It *IS* a royal pain in the ass. We are doing everything we are told to do by the lawyer. We will get through it.

Thank you for the comment.