Friday, September 16, 2016

Tim Gunn Is A National Treasure

With Project Runway back on - I loved the winning design from last night btw - I get to reignite my love affair with Tim Gunn.

I love Mr Gunn for many reasons.  Vocabulary.  Style.  Mentorship.  His deep desire to see the contestants do their best.  His absolute love for his job.  This man is just wonderful.  He tells it like it is and if you don't listen to his critique you are USUALLY the one that goes home.

I also adore that he is so vocal about reading and words.  Vocabulary is suffering in the modern world of text speak and it drives me to distraction.  I adore the breadth of our language and Tim clearly does and he brings it to everything he does.  He is inspiring people to read and to broaden their vocabulary and that is a wonderful thing.

Please enjoy this homage to a man who is inspiring many people both in and out of the fashion world.

Blessings Mr Gunn.  Blessings.

D
xox







 

 
 












 
Here's to you Mr Gunn. 
 

No comments: